1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

21/12! Happy RUSH day!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rush-2112, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Rush-2112

Rush-2112

With all the talk of the impending apocalypse, everyone seems to have forgotten the more important part of 21/12...it's Rush day! Humankind won't see the date again until the year 2112 (granted it survives til then)

Whip out the albums...play on repeat...play along on the ol' Rick if you like :bassist:

Attached Files:

2. guitardefector

guitardefector

3. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME! Supporting Member

As someone from the US, you should know that we write our dates with the month first, so today is actually 12/21.
    Even still, if we did write our dates with the day before the month, as they do in the UK and elsewhere and as you did in your OP, there would be a 21/12 every year.
  4. Rush-2112

Rush-2112

Sourpuss :spit:

And I meant 21/12 as in the day, and year...so humans won't see another year ending in '12 til 2112 :bag:
  5. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME! Supporting Member

In that case, its been 21/12 once a month for the last 11 months.
    And, technically, its 21/2012. No dice :atoz:
  6. Thick McRunfast

Thick McRunfast Supporting Member

I thought every day was Rush Day here.
  7. CauliColin

CauliColin

Blu-ray 2112 CD?
  8. HaMMerHeD

HaMMerHeD

The US Military does write dates with the day first, but even then it'd be 21 DEC 12.

And, in spite of the fact that there is already something of actual importance on the 21st, if we're going to give that day to Rush, before we do that...LONG before, we need to make December 20th Carl Sagan day.

But really...they're Canadian. So let Canadia deal with it.
  9. Musiclogic

Musiclogic

Disclosures:
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
    Happy International RUSH Day to all!!!