1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

24 fret Jazz bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AdamJCLe, Feb 25, 2014.

1. AdamJCLe

AdamJCLe

I was wondering are there any other builders that make a 24 fret 4 string jazz bass just like the Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass 24 or Nino Valenti's V24FJ4 and S24FJ4. I quite like those designs, but I was wondering if there are any more like it as I am thinking of purchasing one. Any help would be much appreciated.
  2. madrob

madrob

Sadowsky have a new Metro line model that's a 24 frett Jazz. Looks like a perfect modern jazz bass to me.
  3. 3234718

3234718 Supporting Member

Carvin LB70
  4. Grateful

Grateful Supporting Member

And their BB70 Bunny Brunel and B24 'Bromberg' models...
  5. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Builder: Valenti Basses
  6. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

The Elrick New Jazz Standard is another. Your choice of an unpainted-wood U.S.-made one, or painted Euro-made ones (the latter of which I own one of: a white '09).

The Expat's got the best neck I've ever played on. Period. And that includes (J-bass-ish models only here) a Modulus VJ, Zon Sonus, Pedulla Thunderbass and a Rapture, a Status (that one's borderline, but it does have a pair of single-coil soapbars), a couple actual Fenders (including a 24-fret '90 Jazz Bass Plus), and a Lakland JO4 with Aeros ...
  7. AndroWal

AndroWal Supporting Member

Overwater Basses