1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

24 fret Jazz bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AdamJCLe, Feb 25, 2014.

1. I was wondering are there any other builders that make a 24 fret 4 string jazz bass just like the Fender Deluxe Jazz Bass 24 or Nino Valenti's V24FJ4 and S24FJ4. I quite like those designs, but I was wondering if there are any more like it as I am thinking of purchasing one. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. madrob

madrob

Aug 22, 2006
    Ottawa, ON, Canada
    Sadowsky have a new Metro line model that's a 24 frett Jazz. Looks like a perfect modern jazz bass to me.

3. Sponsored by:

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2011
    Queens
  5. G On Bass

G On Bass Gold Supporting Member

Dec 31, 2007
    Ventura County, CA
    And their BB70 Bunny Brunel and B24 'Bromberg' models...

6. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Disclosures:
    Builder: Valenti Basses
  7. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    The Elrick New Jazz Standard is another. Your choice of an unpainted-wood U.S.-made one, or painted Euro-made ones (the latter of which I own one of: a white '09).

The Expat's got the best neck I've ever played on. Period. And that includes (J-bass-ish models only here) a Modulus VJ, Zon Sonus, Pedulla Thunderbass and a Rapture, a Status (that one's borderline, but it does have a pair of single-coil soapbars), a couple actual Fenders (including a 24-fret '90 Jazz Bass Plus), and a Lakland JO4 with Aeros ...

8. AndroWal

AndroWal Supporting Member

Sep 28, 2003
    Ojai, CA
    Overwater Basses

9. davy4575

davy4575

Nov 4, 2009
    Im looking for something similar, but I want an actual fender jazz body, pups etc with a fender 24 fret maple neck. All the 24's ive seen are rosewood.