1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

2x10 Dr. Bass Neo Cab w/ bed liner exterior

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by datsaxguy, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. datsaxguy

datsaxguy Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

I'm Looking for trades and ready to deal make me an offer! 300 shipped for light but powerful 2x10 w/ a top handle for easy transport.

Alrighteethen,.....I got an easy on the back 2x10 Neo Doctor Bass cab for sale. It's light and has the heavy duty exterior.
    The dimensions of the cab is 18 X 23 X 15 and weighs 40lbs.

The cab is 4 ohm and 400 watts. This is the sleeker rx model that is no longer made. It fits easily into the trunk of a Smart car or prius (LOL) Its the ultimate lightweight but heavy duty rig paired with your favorite head.

These don't come up often and are rare bird considering the Dr. Bass fiasco that is well documented on the forum.

Trades: GK neo 2x12 or 1x15 in good shape. TC electronic BH250, a nice micro head, maybe. A USA Eden WT800, GK 700rb II or 1001rb II

Looking for a Nordy VJ5 w/ a maple board plus cash on my end.
  2. datsaxguy

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

3. datsaxguy

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0

4. datsaxguy

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0