1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

3leaf youre doom prymaxe??

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by DirtyDuke, Nov 28, 2013.

1. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member

Anyone get one from them yet?

2. seescottrock

seescottrock Supporting Member

Mine was awaiting fulfillment so I canceled and bought from rogue. Almost here

3. DirtyDuke

Mine says awaiting fulfillment too

4. Spencer!

Spencer! Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Stompbox designer/builder for 3Leaf Audio
    Their order arrived yesterday afternoon, so I'd expect shipments to start tomorrow.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. DirtyDuke

Get this, I checked my order with prymaxe, updated to delivery dec 6.
    so I cancelled my order and ordered from another company.

I live in Canada and will be in buffalo on Monday so I wanted to pick up all my pedals then.

Rogue agreed to deliver on Monday.

After my order is complete, Prymaxe emails me to say my order shipped today!??????

Now I have 2 your doom pedals arriving Monday!???

Not impressed with prymaxe

7. seescottrock

Sometimes things don't go people's way. Prymaxe is generally good to deal with, at least on my end. Still, your situation sucks.

8. DirtyDuke

If they had updated 2 minutes earlier,

Oh well, things happen, my anxiousness caused this so I can't blame prymaxe. Still the timing is suspicious.

But I will have a pedal to sell......

9. WaldoNova

WaldoNova Having fun yet? Supporting Member

If they're a reputable dealer they should have some sort of return policy.

10. DirtyDuke

I'm sure they do, ill just sell it for some Christmas cash. I live in Canada and shipping is a huge pain

11. seescottrock

You're gonna make a Canadian tb'er very happy. This thing kills.

12. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Pyrmaxe is awesome to deal with and has the best return policy out there. Call or email them and get a return authorization, send it and then your money is credited back. I ordered a couple of pedals with paypal, sent one back and my money was back in my paypal a few days later. No fuss....So i have Duality, You're doom, and an send voice on order right now. I have ordered from Rogue before too. I like them both.

13. dharmashawn

dharmashawn Supporting Member

I also love Prymaxe, but they just let me pre-order (with coupon) the Duality, but would not let me pre-order Yr Doom.

I had to go over to BassEFX for the tri-leaf. weird

14. eloann

eloann

Prymaxe seem to be currently updating their website to allow pre-orders of backordered pedals. A couple issues are to be expected at first, especially with the probably high demand from the -20% sale. I'm guessing they have to manually enter the expected date for each pedal when their stock runs out.

Anyway, I ordered a you're doom too. Not getting a duality since the Oxide I have on order will probably cover the sounds I like from it, plus the power jack placement on Darkglass pedals makes them a pain to fit on my board. Might sell my VMT just because of that, though I love the sound... any chance of top jacks in the future ?

15. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

Prymaxe just made a huge mistake with me as well. They never sent me a confirmation, so I assume the order is not placed. I call and I'm told they had a problem with my credit card. This happens a lot with them. The kid says he'll call back later when his boss comes in. No call. Next day, same thing, I call,no call back from his "boss". I buy a different pedal. Low and behold, the pedal shows up at my door a week later. No confirmation or heads up or anything. They smoke a lot of weed. What could you do?
    Just a heads up. Proguitarshop.com ALWAYS has 15% every pedal.
    Prymaxe lately requires you to ask them for a specific code, the one on the site never works.
    Pro guitar shop is always on point. Pedals show up in a few days. You get a confirmation. Don't have to talk to burnt out wise guys on the phone. This is all positive stuff.

16. Rawrrbass

Rawrrbass

Problem I've encountered with Proguitarshop recently is every pedal I've been looking to buy is excluded from the discount code.

17. franksgbass

franksgbass Supporting Member

Really? I guess there are negatives and positives to both of them. And its cool that the 15% off is available. When you buy $300 pedals, that is a significant discount.
    I'm really good on the phone. I always keep my cool and I'm super polite even when I'm pissed. That said, I can't handle condescending vibes.
    I have had good experiences with prymaxe. The last two kinda went south.
    Overall, unless I'm buying a pedal from a big company ( tech 21, boss, MXR), I have been realizing the importance of buying directly from the dealer. Especially if you love what they do. They don't make much from Prymaxe,PGS sales. So ordering from them direct keep their business flowing.

Enjoy your 3 leaf fuzz guys. After the holidays I will order one and try it out.

18. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

BassEFX rocks as far as I am concerned. They had both the triple leaf enabler and midnight glass duality in stock last Monday and I had'em in my hands within two priority for free days!

:bassist:

19. DirtyDuke

I ordered the pedal the minute it was released, it is the timing that concerned me. Literally 5 minutes after I sent an email to cancel I got a shipping notice

20. Saluki

Saluki Supporting Member

Got me shipping notice from pyrmaxe today on the duality and you're doom.

21. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

Looking forward to your thoughts on these two. I picked up a Duality and am thinking about You're Doom. (sickness)