1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

4 1/2 inch wide black levy leather strap-Fantastic Strap.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by A-Step-Towards, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-Step-Towards

A-Step-Towards Supporting Member

This is one fantastic strap. Its heavily padded, nice and wide to help distribute weight of a heavy basses or a neck diver. It was lightly used for a few weeks and then I went with a brown one instead. I love these straps. New there not cheap, 75$ but there well worth the price. A strap to me is a very important thing for a gigging bass player. I wouldnt play a 4 hour gig without something padded like this.

Mine looks exactly like the one in the link, its in perfect condition except the one in the link has a brown circle with the Levi logo,mine does NOT have that and is instead all black with that stamped in it. It looks better on mine.

I am going to ask only half what I paid even though its like new, its still used.

$37.50 Shipped CONUS.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/levys-4-1-2-padded-leather-bass-guitar-strap
  2. bherman

bherman Supporting Member

PM coming - I'll take it!
  3. A-Step-Towards

replied-pending payment.
  4. A-Step-Towards

5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.