1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

4 Four String Sets of Bass Strings $13

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by bassman28, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassman28

bassman28 Supporting Member

SOLD!!!!!PRICE DROP $11. I have four new long scale sets of strings that were installed on basses I bought and were not the gauge I used and took them off.They are new assorted sets 40 to 95 and 45 to 105s that were only on the basses long enough to sell.These would be great for a new set to install,spares for gigs or rehearsals or to put on a bass your selling to keep your strings. All 4 sets for $13 shipped to lower 48 states.
  2. SR505bassman

SR505bassman

What type of strings are they?

Thanks.
  3. bassman28

Assorted but it is four complete sets.Like I said they came on basses I bought on TB but they were put on new when shipped to me and I pulled them off when they arrived.They came on higher end basses so not cheapies.They are great for backups at less then $1.00 a string.That's 16 strings for $13 shipped.I know I always keep a set in my case for string breaks at shows.It will save you everytime.
  4. xaxxat

xaxxat Supporting Member

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bassman28

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.