1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

4 on the floor - Show off that pedalboard!

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by M. Owen Santy, Feb 20, 2014.

1. M. Owen Santy

M. Owen Santy

Disclosures:
    Michael Tobias Designs Kingston Series & Traynor Amps Artist
    Nothing like a little eye candy to make you feel that GAS... SHow off that pedalboard here!

[​IMG]

A bit of a clean-up and rewire today. After some changes over the last year, this has become my go-to setup for 90% of the live work with my MTD Kingston Basses . The pedalboard is a custom job by NY Cases and houses all the wiring and my Line6 Wireless receiver underneath the top shelf so I conveniently only have to run one line + power every evening. Saves a hell of a lot of time and incredibly dependable.

The EBS Compressor & TC Electronics Spark booster/preamp stay on all the time leaving only a few effects that are used here and there for flavor. The TC Electronics Chorus & Flanger are programmable via smartphone which makes changing settings a breeze. That only leaves the Mojo-Mojo overdrive for a bit of crunch.

This is all topped off with the new Fishman Fission Bass unit – which is basically a bass synth that splits the signal out to a guitar amp adding 4 part harmonies to keep things nice and thick while a guitarist solo’s.

Looks like I'm using a bunch of effects - but really just little additions to make or break the song.

Attached Files:

2. bassbrad

bassbrad

There is a long running PYPB thread for showing off your stomp toys. How I the fission working for you?
  3. Darknut

Darknut Supporting Member