1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

4 String Ergo.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Basses & Bows' started by Danho, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Danho

Danho Supporting Member

Up for sale is my beloved 4 string Ergo. It has taken more punches than it has been played live. It spent more time as a cowboy hat stand than a bass on stage. I love the bass for practice though! Unfortunately, it has a some scratches from being unused on a lot of stages.
    There is a pretty good nick on the fingerboard from a nasty fall, and a few scratches about. I will do my best to display them.
    Personal opinion is that it plays beautifully, and the more you tinker with the bridge, the better it sounds, but I never got one that compared to my upright for stage use. It does however fit nicely while sitting in an office chair learning parts from my computer.
    $200 & shipping.

Attached Files:

2. Danho

Danho Supporting Member

3. Danho

Danho Supporting Member

More info... The mar on the neck is deep enough to ruin the G note on the A string. It can also easily be filled with epoxy...
  4. Danho

Danho Supporting Member

Sold! Thanks Larry!