1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

4 Sweet Pedals $115 a Piece: Catalinbread SFT, WIIO, Boss OC-2 Octaver, 3Leaf Proton

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by drnknmstr, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drnknmstr

drnknmstr Supporting Member

Just as the thread says. All highly sought after pedals.

Each pedal is $115 shipped. I'll give a discount for anyone who wants more than one. $110 each pedal for any purchase more than one, i.e, 2 for $220, 3 for $330 etc. I'll let the whole batch go for $420 (Buy 4 and get $40 off!). All are in very clean shape.

Catalinbread SFT - Original Version. Personally my favorite drive I've yet to try.

Catalinbread WIIO - 2 band version of RAH. HiWatt version of the SFT. A little bassier, different mid shape. Live at Leeds in your bedroom.

Boss OC-2 Octaver MIJ - Very clean, no velcro. Be one of the cool kids! SOLD

3Leaf Proton - 1st gen prototype. Cool green light.

Not looking for trades but I won't bark at you if you do. Please, I think these are very fair prices.

Thanks!

As promised...

[​IMG]
  2. drnknmstr

Pics are here!
  3. Matt Dean

Matt Dean Supporting Member

PM re OC2
  4. drnknmstr

OC-2 Sold
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. drnknmstr

7. drnknmstr

ALL of them sold. Thank you everyone! Check out my EHX Micro Synth and Demeter Tube DI.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.