1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

For Sale/Trade $400 gets 2 4-stringers: Peavey Millennium USA & Charvel CSM2-B

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tocs100, Feb 25, 2014.

1. tocs100

tocs100 Utah Bass of Doom, Metal DJ @ leafpileradio.com Supporting Member

$400 + CONUS shipping for the pair!!!!! Both are early 1990's, tuned BEAD, come with new gigbags, perfectly balanced with no neckdive, silent electronics, and have many upgrades. Just the parts and bags can be resold for that. Will trade for a German Warwick + cash on my end.

PEAVEY: flawless, early 1990's Peavey Millennium USA, gold alder body, maple neck Pau Ferro fretboard. Upgraded gold Wilkinson tuners and pickups replaced with passive Fender Jazz pups, as well as an Artec midboost/cut rotary eq, push to return to dubby passive tone. Hear how good that eq sounds in this youtube video I just made: www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY9_309oBno . I think the passives capture the tone of the bass better than the actives. But I'll include those with the preamp board, knobs etc, which alone you can sell for $150. Also has gold Ernie Ball straplocks and strap. Flag and fretboard stickers are removeable. Crazy good price!

CHARVEL: 1991 Charvel CSM-2B, Made in Japan, very dark purple poplar body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard. Except the tuners, I upgraded everything on this including active EMG P pups WITH a rotary mid eq!. Neck and fretboard show very little wear, but the body is full of
    dings. The tape I put on there isn't for the dings though--mostly in the back--but to stand-out against dark clothes. $200-quality-ABM-type bridge installed, http://www.allparts.com/BB-0320-010-ABM-Chrome-4-String-Bass-Bridge_p_552.html . Also, has Fender P-style headstock, not the dorky pointed one, lol. The stickers are meant to emulate Steve Harris of Iron Maiden's 1981 Ibanez Roadster--kinda lol.

Both are stringed, intonated, and tuned BEAD. You can hear the Charvel on "American Idle" and "Serve & Protect" @ www.reverbnation.com/ritualofterror

The CSM-2B WITH NO UPGRADES is currently going for $350 plus shipping on eBay.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charvel-4-String-Right-Handed-Bass-Guitar-Made-in-Japan-/181487274425?
    The gold Mil is going for $650 plus shipping!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Peavey-Millennium-4-USA-/130652808972?pt=Guitar&hash=item1e6b83a70c

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014 at 9:34 PM
  2. tocs100

Gold Mil 5-er is a better pic of what the gold sparkle finish looks like. NOTE: MINE is a 4-string!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014 at 9:35 PM
  3. tocs100

More pics.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014 at 3:42 AM
  4. Khronic

Khronic Richard J. Naimish

PM'd bump
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. tocs100