1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

#4287 SKB 3006 Custom

Discussion in 'Roscoe Basses' started by GlassOnion, Nov 10, 2012.

1. GlassOnion

GlassOnion 1.21 Gigawatts Gold Supporting Member

From the looks of these forums I am the now third and proud owner of this dream machine. Prior to this instrument I have owned Warwick, Modulus, and Fender fretless basses. This is the best playing and smoothest action guitar I have put my hands on. After giving it an hour or so run last night I am a believer now. Most the time in this world the hype in popular opinion does not match up to the product delivered. Again I say MOST of the time. In this case the hype is spot on. The craftsmanship is unreal. The way the note blooms is magical (yes, I said magical.. it is amazing!). Thanks to you Roscoe for ending my search for the right fretless!

Attached Files:

2. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Awesome! Welcome to the Roscoehead world! That's a nice looking Roscoe. Very classic look.

We couldn't agree with you more. Nothing plays, sounds and looks as good as a Roscoe.

3. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter

it's on its way to Minnesota to join my skb 6 fretted!

[​IMG]

4. JOME77

JOME77 Supporting Member

Congrats! I'm they will be quite the happy pair!

Mwah heaven! :bassist:

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter

Yup, i am sure others single basses looking for a mate have met here on TB as well and found true love. This place is like the E-Harmony of love for basses.:) I will post wedding photos once the two get settled.:hyper:

This one coming has a passive knob and I cant wait to here what it is like. That is the first I have ever heard of with a Roscoe.:cool:

7. Gard

Gard

Disclosures:
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    I'm certain there was a case of "internet based misunderstanding" here, but I'm not going to spend my time or anyone else's trying to talk through it here.

It's GONE. No apologies, no blaming from me.

This is NOT the place for snarky, sarcastic arguments. :spit:

It IS the place for snarky, sarcastic smart@$$ery. ;)

Oh, and talking about our basses.

Glass Onion, I'm sorry you had to let this one go, and I hope it all works out OK. svoncampe, you know I know the story, and it's tough for sure. This isn't a "can you top this" situation, you both have things that have been less than optimal in life, and are dealing. No need for either of you cats to be backbiting on the Roscoe forum.

:)

As my wife says:

Puppies, kitties, bunnies, rainbows.......

:D

8. Fire-Starter

Fire-Starter

Greetings Gard.....do you happen to know what size allen wrench this particular Roscoe serial number 4287 uses to adjust the truss rod

9. Gard

Gard

Disclosures:
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    It should be a 9/64", just like all other Roscoes. :)