1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

51x 500 series rack, Lawson mics and more stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by geoff004, Apr 13, 2014.

1. geoff004

geoff004

For Sale:
    51X Rack - Fully assembled, fully functioning. Rack mounted power supply. 10 of the 11 back plane connectors are 51X, the 11th is just a regular 15 pin connector. This was one of the first racks offered - before Jeff was selling power transformers (or PSU cases), so the transformer is a custom SumR transformer and is rated for a good bit more power than what is offered on the CAPI site. Also worth mentioning - the far right slot has a 30 pin connector - the larger 36 pin connectors didn't play well with one of my units. $750

VP312 pair - with Purple Audio KDJ4 op amps. $345 each

VP312DI pair - with Purple Audio KDJ4 op amps and higher voltage FET DI plugin. $385 each.

With a little filing to the extra pins on the back of the the PCB these will easily fit in a regular 500 series rack.
    For much less than an API 3124 you can have something much better - plus room to grow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ____

MAMBA XDB patch bay DB25 patch bay - I'll throw in 2 Planet Waves DB25 snakes too. Cosmetically very good - that is to say I don't see any scratches on the front. $200

____

Lawson mics - both 251 and 47 capsules and both tube and fet bases. They each have their own Pelican case. They're all perfect in every aspect. Includes spare 6N1P that shipped with the mic. The FET base was the first gold FET base ever from Lawson - done at my request. $2800 for the whole package- I'd like to keep them together

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

____

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (in the US) AND FEES.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014