1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

6 or 8 ch. loop selector.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Rickenmonster, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Rickenmonster

Rickenmonster Supporting Member

Can anyone recommend a 6 or 8 ch loop selector with master bypass and silent switching? There are a few out there I was wondering if someone could recommend one they are very happy with or tell me which one to avoid.
  2. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

Please excuse my lack of staying on top of all the neat new stuff - but, what is a loop selector? Can you please post a link to a couple of the ones your wondering about so I know what you're referring to? Thanks
  3. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

I assume you're referring to a true bypass looper strip. I know American Loopers builds soft touch, relay bypass loop strips with 100% silent switching, presets, and master bypass switches. I currently have one on my radar.
  4. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member

I use 2 loopmasters, work great, mute, bypass and tuner out.

U can designer what U want on their site
  5. Rickenmonster

Yes I didn't describe that very well. I meant something such as Dirty Duke suggested. There seem to be many out there with the options I want but I just want to know if there are any to avoid.
  6. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

7. DirtyDuke

DirtyDuke Supporting Member

8. Veldar

Veldar

9. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

Okay, got it - thank you.
  10. Rickenmonster

Thanks DirtyDuke. I was having trouble with that.
  11. Joe Louvar

Joe Louvar

That G2 looks nice.
  12. Roscoe East

Roscoe East

^^^This. If you can't find what you're looking for on the site just email Brian there and ask him. Very friendly & helpful guy.
  13. johnbegone

johnbegone Supporting Member

Sounds like you're looking for relay switching instead of true bypass. The Joyo will do that, also the Rocktron Patchmate Floor - but it's kind of big. The loop-master's are true bypass loopers. They are fantastic, but if you're concerned about the slight pop that you sometimes get depending on your setup, then that will be a thing. I use a loop-master, but I've got it inside of a gate (ISP Decimator G String) so I have silent switching.