1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

'62 AVRI P Bass Pickguard-o-rama!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Madcity Fats, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

Three different pickguards to fit your '62 AVRI P or similar project. Can't vouch for whether these will fit MIJ reissues. I'm told that can be hit or miss. Anyway, here they are pictured in natural light against a lovely white backdrop. Prices cover USPS standard shipping with tracking.

1) Black and red tort guard. This came off a '97 AVRI I purchased used. Could be Fender OEM or may be aftermarket, not sure. Previous owner enlarged the notch for truss access. Good shape minus the usual scuffs and swirls up close (those are reflections near the holes for the pots). [DEL]$15 shipped (CONUS)[/DEL] Sold!.

2) Fender OEM Mint guard in great shape, minus the protective plastic. Nearly new. [DEL]$30 shipped (CONUS)[/DEL] Sold!

3) Fender OEM tort guard. Bought this just a couple of months ago. It was on my bass for just a few weeks. Great shape minus the protective plastic. Surface has a bit of a texture to it that you can see up close but not feel. Not sure if that's normal for these and I only just noticed it when snapping photos, but thought I'd mention it. The light spots near the holes for pots/jack are just reflections here as well. [DEL]$35 shipped (CONUS)[/DEL] Sold for $32.
  2. 1bassplayin

1bassplayin

3. Marcury

Marcury High and Low Supporting Member

4. Madcity Fats

Still have the torts. Want to unload these so throw me some offers. To sweeten the deal, at no additional charge I'll include aluminum shields with each of these that fit the '62 hole pattern.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. jschwalls

jschwalls Supporting Member

i will take the black and red tort for $15.. if you throw in a shield even better !!
  7. Madcity Fats

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.