1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

7-year lurker in Seoul

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Ultradust, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Ultradust

Ultradust

Disclosures:
    General Manger, Moollon
    That's right, I signed up waaaay back and have been very, very quiet, rather very much enjoying reading all the wonderful topics and drooling over more than a few lovely pieces you folks so often post. Thanks to a gentle nudge from a fellow forumite in Istanbul, I'm going to try to post a little more often. :D

Born and raised in Southern California, I'm a Swedish/Armenian mix who has lived in South Korea for about 22 years, and work full time as a composer/music director for a local commercial contents developer, where I mostly write soundscapes and jingles for Samsung Mobile.

And hinted as hinted in my affiliation disclaimer, I somehow find time to be General Manager of Moollon Guitars (since 2007), translating stuff into English and managing artist/dealer/customer relations.

Lastly, I've been playing bass regularly since 1989, but no one would guess :p At any rate, pleased to meet you all and I hope I can positively contribute to the community~

All the best,

Andi

2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Yes please comment more often, we learn from each other.

3. Ultradust

Ultradust

Disclosures:
    General Manger, Moollon
    Many thanks, MalcolmAmos!

Will contribute what I can ;)