1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

7-year lurker in Seoul

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Ultradust, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Ultradust

Ultradust

May 19, 2007
    Seoul, Republic of Korea
    Disclosures:
    General Manger, Moollon
    That's right, I signed up waaaay back and have been very, very quiet, rather very much enjoying reading all the wonderful topics and drooling over more than a few lovely pieces you folks so often post. Thanks to a gentle nudge from a fellow forumite in Istanbul, I'm going to try to post a little more often. :D

Born and raised in Southern California, I'm a Swedish/Armenian mix who has lived in South Korea for about 22 years, and work full time as a composer/music director for a local commercial contents developer, where I mostly write soundscapes and jingles for Samsung Mobile.

And hinted as hinted in my affiliation disclaimer, I somehow find time to be General Manager of Moollon Guitars (since 2007), translating stuff into English and managing artist/dealer/customer relations.

Lastly, I've been playing bass regularly since 1989, but no one would guess :p At any rate, pleased to meet you all and I hope I can positively contribute to the community~

All the best,

Andi

2. MalcolmAmos

MalcolmAmos Supporting Member

Yes please comment more often, we learn from each other.

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

4. Ultradust

Ultradust

May 19, 2007
    Seoul, Republic of Korea
    Disclosures:
    General Manger, Moollon
    Many thanks, MalcolmAmos!

Will contribute what I can ;)

Relicjazz likes this.