1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

'75 Reissue Jazz Pickup and Unknown Neck Pickup with copper plates

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by 72LML, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 72LML

72LML

I picked up this set of pickups in a lot of parts and they were supposed to be a complete set '75 Reissue pickups. Upon receiving them I discovered that the neck pickup is not. I'm not sure what brand or model the neck pickup is. I'm about 99.9% positive that the bridge pickup is a correct '75 Reissue pickup. It looks just like this one being sold on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Genuine...025?pt=Guitar_Accessories&hash=item53ed288421

The neck pickup has the blue tape on it and it has poles that are slightly raised. It is built like a quality pickup (it doesn't have the magnets glued to the bottom) but I have no way to verify what it is.

$20 shipped CONUS or $32 shipped internationally. That price includes the two pickups and the three copper grounding plates that go under the pickups.

PM me with any questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 72LML

72LML

Price Drop $20 Shipped

3. 72LML

72LML