1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

78 Fender Musicmaster

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by KC_Bass, Apr 1, 2013.

1. KC_Bass

KC_Bass Supporting Member

I know I will regret, but am in the market for a new P bass and this is the one not getting any love.

According to the serial number, (S841812) the bass was made at the Fullerton Plant (Fender - CBS Era), USA and notes made in the Year(s): 1977 – 1978. It is a super cool short scale. It has the nicks and dings one would expect from a 35 year old bass, but it still feels solid as a rock. It needs a set of strings and probably a set up as I have had it displayed in my office for about 10 years and never played anywhere but here. No case, but will ship it in a gig bag and pack it well. Let me know if you want additional pictures sent to you or have questions. $500-shipped and insured CONUS only.

Price drop!

Attached Files:

2. KC_Bass

More pics

Attached Files:

3. KC_Bass

Pics

Attached Files:

4. KC_Bass