80s Cort Short Scale - nice little project!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Toddbass65, Dec 31, 2012.

1. Toddbass65

Toddbass65 Supporting Member

Hi Folks - I have a Cort Short scale (30") I picked up a while back that I planned to redo and to add to my collection. Never had time, so I think I will let it go to someone who does. Works fine, but could use some new pots and overall setup. Paint is chipped on bottom below bridge as you can see. My plan was to strip it all down and do new paint and everything but I just don't have the time or money to drop into it right now. It's 80s as far as I know and I believe the pickups to be Dimarzio Ps of that period - they sound very good. Bridge is brass I believe. The truss rod is sticky and I am no expert, so I didn't mess with it as I thought it better to let someone who knows what they are doing work on this. The bass has nice potential really - very similar size and weight to my Ibanez mikro - just a little longer scale and wider neck. I'd like $150 shipped for it, has no case. Payment by Paypal please, with shipping only to CONUS.
    Open to offers - or I might trade for an SX - always wanted to try one of those short scale models. Thanks for looking!
    [​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]
  2. Toddbass65

Willing to listen to offers..............
    might consider a trade for a chorus pedal.
  3. Toddbass65

How about $120 shipped to ConUS???
    Lemme know if you have an offer. Might consider
    A trade with cash for a chorus.
  4. Toddbass65

still lookin for offers or trades!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Toddbass65

any interest out there?????
    Going on Ebay this weekend if no one interested.
    Offers/trades - let me know.
  7. Toddbass65

Thought I had this sold but still have it. Really need to pay some bills and I don't have time for it. Anyone want it make me an offer and take it off my hands!