1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

'81 Fender P sienna burst, for sale on here a year ago or so

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jamestown94west, Feb 3, 2014.

1. jamestown94west

jamestown94west

There was a maple neck '81 P that sold here in the calssifieds somewhere around a year ago. I believe the color was called Seinna Burst. It was strung with black beauties. The seller's username had something to do with the word monkey I think. I'm trying to run down the current owner of this bass. It's a fellow forum member, I believe.

Any help is much appreciated.
  2. Bitterdale

Bitterdale Natural Born Lurker Supporting Member

This one?: http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f126/1981-fender-p-bass-sienna-sunburst-913946/
    Check with sleepy_monkey
  3. jamestown94west

jamestown94west

For whatever reason that thread won't work with the mobile app, both on my phone, and on my tablet. I found that link earlier, but since I couldn't look at it, I decided to post this thread. Thank you very much!
  4. jamestown94west

jamestown94west

Sleepy monkey can't receive private messages from me for whatever reason. Bummer.

Edit: I forgot the underscore in his username. Message sent.