1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

93/94 MIJ Fender 75 Reissue Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jazzish, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzish

Jazzish

Hate doing this since it's just a great instrument, but as short as I am I have to play short scales. Q serial number puts it between 1993 and 1994. Overall great condition with upgraded pickups (was told they were 80's Schector MonsterTones) and CTS pots. Weight is 9 lbs 10oz. Comes with original plastic case which is missing one metal foot and a crack along the bottom edge.

There are some cosmetic issues: The neck has slight finish separation along the skunk stripe but it's never bothered me. The control cavity was routed slightly larger. Pickguard is not original and there are some extra screw holes. Current black pick guard is from Japan but doesn't line up with the holes so it's only held on with one screw. Again, never bothered me. I'm including an Allparts brown tortoise pick guard that matches the holes and came with the bass when I bought it. There are a couple of small dings but nothing through the wood.

$695 shipped and Paypaled to the ConUS. No trades since I just got a short scale Jazz bass from Japan that really does the trick.

[​IMG]
  2. Jazzish

Jazzish

3. Jazzish

Jazzish

4. Jazzish

Jazzish

Sold. Thanks Jason.
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.