1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

a band working in perfect harmony..

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by bubinga5, Dec 25, 2012.

1. bubinga5

bubinga5

this is Mezzoforte live in Reykjavik.. check out the drummer playing the bass guitar with his drum sticks... i cant think of a band who are as tight as these guys...
  2. FretlessMainly

FretlessMainly

A very tight and talented band. But when you have four horn players (count 'em, four!) and give the melody to the synthesizer, you've completely lost me as a listener.
  3. dee rob

dee rob

The first time I saw this, I couldn't believe he let the drummer whack away on his Sadowsky....I love my drummer, but there's no way I'm letting have at it on my Roscoes!!

dee