A good deal or not?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by AndyII, Mar 25, 2014.

1. AndyII

AndyII

Good evening all,

So I have the opportunity to buy a Squire Affinity P Bass (circa 2010), a soft case, and a Fender Rumble Amp (15W); all for $200. Condition seems to be lightly used, perfectly functional. This seems reasonable to me, but I am far from knowledgeable here.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Andy
  2. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Gold Supporting Member

Price quotes are for supporting members, so no direct numbers can be mentioned. That said, assuming you are actually in Germany, I would think that to be a pretty good deal. That is a bit over priced over here, but I understand prices are generally higher in Europe. I could be wrong on that last point.
  3. AndyII

AndyII

Excellent. Thanks. I'm in Germany--prices here are significantly higher. I'm headed to try everything out tomorrow, so I'll make a call then.

Thanks!
  4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

+1 you are correct.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. smcd

smcd Supporting Member

The guy's selling an Affinity starter kit. I imagine most Fender retailers in Germany have this in stock, so you can check what the price is brand new that way. For the record, a used Affinity in the US often sells for less than $100.