1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

A Mooradian gigbag fits a Jack Casady bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by jeffbonny, Dec 23, 2012.

1. jeffbonny

jeffbonny _____________ Supporting Member

Since this seems to be something Casady bass owners are looking for I thought I'd report that the Jack Casady bass goes into a stock Mooradian electric bass gigbag. It's a snug fit but not a struggle and there's no undue strain on the zipper. With a very small amount of fussing the padded flap that protects the instrument from the zipper can even be pulled into place. A very slightly used stock hardshell case will be up for sale shortly.
  2. nagarjuna

nagarjuna

Actually, I had Mooradian make me a custom bag for my Jack Cassady, 2 years ago. They should have the template on hand. Fits great. They make the best bags, in my opinion.
  3. rockinrayduke

rockinrayduke Supporting Member

I found a large Road Runner bag at GC that fit mine.