1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

A public service announcement

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Jiker75, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Jiker75

Jiker75 The Moon Machine Gold Supporting Member

2. JohnMCA72

JohnMCA72

A friend & former coworker once spent a few weeks in Hong Kong on business. Among the photos he brought back was one of a lovely young lady, sitting on a chair in a hotel room. Behind the girl was a mirror, with the reflection of my friend, clearly buck naked! Fortunately, the mirror only showed about 1/3.
  3. nojj

nojj Guest

There was a photo making the rounds of the seller's boards on eBay a few years ago.
    Image was of a silver teapot,with the unappetizing reflection of a heavy-set man in his tighty-whiteys.
  4. friedtransistor

friedtransistor

Oh my, what has this country come to??? Reflections of overweight middle-age white people... I honestly hope I retain my common sense when I get older.
  5. sharkbait130

sharkbait130

That's it. I'm buying some tighty whiteys and a camera and I'm going to sell every mirror in my house on Craigslist. Hehehe. It pays to advertise.