1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

A TON of Star Wars in the box, a few Transformers

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by DeltaPhoenix, Dec 30, 2012.

1. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

I have a massive Star Wars collection, I am keeping all of my original stuff and a few select pieces. So the stuff that I have for sale is from '95-96 onward. I have a lot of Red and Green backed figures and a decent amount of vehicles form that first reissue. I have a good amount of Episode 1 stuff and random stuff since then. If you are serious, I can get you a list/pics of what I have (it will take me a few days to compile)
    I also have 4 Transformers BeastWars and 2 MachineWars figures in the box. The BeastWars ones are the TransMetal Dragon Megatron (AWESOME), regular T-Rex Megatron, Optimal Optimus and Depth Charge. The MachineWars are SandStorm and I have a rare packing error- Soundwave in a SandStorm box. I do know the eBay price of the Transformers, it is about $500 +/-. I'll take $400 for all 6.

I am willing to trade for gear. I am interested in Elektron Machinedrum or Octatrack. I also want an iPad 4. I love pedals too but am really picky because I have an awesome board. I will add pics and such soon.
  2. DeltaPhoenix

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

Taking pictures right now, I am going to get a photo album on photobucket together for this.
  3. DeltaPhoenix

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

Hey hit me up if you are interested. I sold some stuff on eBay, I would rather cut a deal with a TBer.
    I have a TON of stuff.
    Also, I have Kiss stuff.
  4. Texan

Texan 667 Neighbor of the Beast. Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Any Chewbacca or Master Yoda items? I'm specifically interested in those two.
  5. DeltaPhoenix

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

6. DeltaPhoenix

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

7. Human Element

Human Element

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Pics or list of vehicles?
  8. IGotGas

IGotGas Cajun Rocker Gold Supporting Member

0   0   0

What KISS stuff do you have?
  9. Lee H

Lee H

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I think I have a chewbacca and yoda from the 70s. In the top of my garage I have a full Darth Vader head collector case, that has not been opened in many years. My grandmother gave me my old toys along with pictures, and the guns she had stored for me, just before she passed away. I have not opened that case since then....haven't shot a few of the guns since then either...:(
  10. ole Jason

ole Jason

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Any Greedo items? I have red/green carded figures but might be interested in anything else you have.
  11. DeltaPhoenix

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

UP UP UP

I still have the star wars and Kiss stuff, not much Transformers left.
    I will give a good deal to someone who buys a HUGE chunk of the Star Wars. The Star Wars stuff is in boxes so it is a lot of work to catalogue but I will for a serious buyer.
    I also have Comic Books, Baseball Cards(87-89, Tops mainly).

I need room back in my house help!
  12. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Do you have any pictures?

-Mike
  13. DeltaPhoenix

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0

No but if someone is serious about buying the lot I will go through the massive undertaking of taking pictures and cataloging everything. I am not willing to do it for parting out the collection though. I have 150-200 figures, models, vehicles all in the box.