1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

AAAA QUILTED maple bookmatched guitar and bass tops 3/16-1/4" batch 3

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by strangedejavu, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Okay so here is a batch of quilted tops, these were the saw mills private stock and the best ones left in the lot.

Dimensions: 3/16-1/4" thick (depending on board) 21.5"+ long and 7 1/4 " (totaling 14.5" bookmatched depending on board)

Looking for 17.00 a bookmatched board plus shipping or 6 tops for 100 plus actual shipping, quilt like this is impossible to find

6q

[​IMG]

7q

[​IMG]

13q

[​IMG]

2. 8 and 9 pending sale... And super dark spots are burn marks will come out with sanding

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Musiclogic

Musiclogic

Aug 6, 2005
    Southwest Michigan
    Disclosures:
    Owner/Builder: HJC Customs USA, The Cool Lute, C G O
  5. what you see is what is for availble, pics removed of the pending sales!

6. #4 sale pending pictures updated again

7. Tedward

Tedward Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2006
    southern california
    I'll take 12q if it is still available.

Tedward

8. sorry I havnt been able to update, 11 and 12 pending.. i will be posting more this evening tedward...