1. Register your FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

AAAA super flame maple bookmatched guitar and bass tops lutheir lumber 3/8" thick

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by strangedejavu, Sep 16, 2013.

1. So I recently drove for 8 hours to go pick up some guitar tops and bought some extra to share here.
    These are factory seconds from a sawmill in the northwest, these are some of the last ones he has, he is soon retiring. These tops have extra unique coloring, and insane figure.

The first batch is a rare private stock that he had of thicker tops, these all measure around 3/8" they are for the most part very flat (a few might have a small cup that clamps out with next to no pressure) they all have been kiln dried and have been airdrying for a couple years. These are super stable for the amount of intense figuring.

All of these measure 3/8"th thick around 7 1/4" wide (14.5 bookmatched) and over 21-22" long

These were all of his last of the thicker tops. I will never be able to get any more.

looking for 17 bucks a bookmatched board plus shipping or 6 tops for 100 plus shipping!

3.)

[​IMG]

8.)

[​IMG]

10.)

[​IMG]

12.)

[​IMG]

16.)

[​IMG]

2. the figuring is much more insane in person, these are untouched, just camera flash, the flame flows through all of these throughout the entire board!

3. Sponsored by:

4. 1,4,5,7,9,15 pending sale

5. 2, 6, 13, 18 spoken for

6. whart you see is what is still available, will post more this evening. I removed all of the pictures of the pending sales.

7. 8 sale pending, more pictures up tonight of my last batch :)

8. flameworker

flameworker Supporting Member

Jun 15, 2014
    Landenberg, Pennsylvania
    Disclosures:
    one day....
    Any of these still available?