1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Aaron Collins of White Trash

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by jnprather, Jan 12, 2010.

1. jnprather

jnprather Supporting Member

I don't know how many of you guys know this guy, but early 90's funk/metal band White Trash just came out with a new CD, for those familiar with his bass work on their first CD, it's very similar and still totally killer:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/whitetrash

I found their first CD in the $1 bin at Rasputin in Berkeley and always loved it.
  2. jnprather

Oh, and his bass tone is still gigantic.
  3. louelou

louelou

Aaron is a beast and a great guy. He also spent some time in the late 90's with Murphy's Law. He just recorded the latest cd w/ Skarhead.
  4. whiteowl

whiteowl

Saw the kind words that were posted about me on this site. I just wanted to take the time to say thanks - sincerely. In this music busineess it is easy to put so much heart and soul into things, and never feel you get it back. To see that people actually appreciate my playing means the world to me. THANKS AGAIN !! PEACE !!
  5. jnprather

Hey Aaron. I just re-stumbled onto this thread myself and was stoked to see this reply. I was listening to the 3d Monkeys from Space album last night and remarking to a friend how huge your tone is on that recording. Oh, and "Buzz" was the first slap bassline I ever learned how to play :). Glad to know you appreciated the thread, have a good one :).