1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

About wilkinson tuners ?????

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Jesusrocks, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Jesusrocks

Jesusrocks

Hi I've been looking ar some wilkison tunner. They look good and there are some good reviews about them online but, I have not yet find any info about the company it self. Anybody know anything about this brand?????
  2. stevesbasses

stevesbasses

3. 202dy

202dy Supporting Member

Wilkinson has been around since the eighties. Reputable. Innovative designs, mostly bridges and trems. Less successful at promoting them than others. The original roller nut design was theirs.
  4. Slowgypsy

Slowgypsy 4 Fretless Strings Supporting Member

5. Jesusrocks

Jesusrocks

It look like wilkinson makes a variety of good product for not only bass but also guitars and for a very affordable price. Thank to all of you for the info and links, it was really helpful, it was a lot of good info on the links. I was surprise on all the different product. I would think that would of been a well know product in the USA, but it locks like wilkinson is much bigger company over in Europe.
  6. walterw

walterw Supportive Fender Gold Supporting Member

there's wilkinson and then there's wilkinson. the original products were top-notch, and the later gotoh-made versions are very nicely made.

these days, the jin ho stuff is pretty cheap, and it shows. i'd look elsewhere.