AccuCast 5-string bridge (right forum?)

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by MartyMoose, Nov 15, 2003.

1. MartyMoose

MartyMoose

Not sure if this is the right place to post this; apologies if it's not.

I bought a used Ibanez sr405 and the previous owner(?) snagged the AccuCast bridge, so I'm looking for a replacement. Any suggestions where to get one?

Thx.,
  2. Treena Foster

Treena Foster

3. MartyMoose

MartyMoose

Thanks for the sites, Treena.

I wasn't able to find the accucast for my 5-string though. One of the bridges I saw looked like an accucast, but had 6 saddles ;) Maybe I missed something?

But the Ibanez site is pretty useful; I'd been there already for the part number. :)

I'ts too bad the Ibanez web site doesn't list a link to order some of their parts. I've spoken with some of their 'distributers' asking for a way to get an accucast. The most useful response so far is "We've never carried that part in this store."

Still nee help in finding an Accu-Cast B25 for my Ibanez sr405 5-string (preferably a black bridge). :bassist:
  4. Treena Foster

Treena Foster

Marty, a buddy of mine just replaced his bridge with a black one, so I 'll shoot him an email and ask where he purchased his from. I'll get back to you as soon as I can........T

[​IMG]