1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

ACCUGROOVE TRI110L FOR SALE ONLY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Dee-man, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee-man

Dee-man Supporting Member

Howdy TB. This was just sold locally, but the guy changed his mind, so here's a new thread.

Need to lessen the gear, so for sale only is a great sounding AG Tri110L I got from a fellow TBer about 6 months ago. Full, deep, balanced, clear and articulate witout being sterile. What more could you want? Oh yeah, it's lightweight too. In good cosmetic condition (shows usual wear from prior owner like scuffs on the corners and some thinning of rat fur). Has 2 speakons and 2 1/4 inputs. No attenuators. Here's the original thread:

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/f127/2-accugroove-tri-110-speaker-cabinets-879720/

I can email additional pics to serious buyers, just pm your email address.

Looking to get $475 shipped CONUS. Paypal okay. Local deals preferred and discounted.

Thanks for looking, DM
  2. FrenchBassQC

FrenchBassQC Supporting Member

*** FREE BUMP *** Great cab, I have the Tri210L myself and I will keep it for ever. Too bad the company had to close down and I hope Mark is healthy again. :)
  3. Dee-man

Thanks. I have a second of these that I'm keeping, or else this would not be for sale.
  4. Dee-man

Wed. bump. Reasonable offers considered (but, sorry, no trades).
  5. d sage

d sage Supporting Member

You have a PM.
  6. Dee-man

Sold. Thanks, TB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.