Acoustic 320 and 408

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Gaolee, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Gaolee

Gaolee The Fat Violin Supporting Member

In Seattle. I'll ship if you pay the cost and what it costs me to build appropriate crates. They both have fitted, padded covers. The 408 is in good but not pristine cosmetic condition. It is more than presentable when it is on stage. The 320 looks far closer to mint, but it is also clearly used. It works very well with the exception of some grime in the channel switching. Deoxit would probably fix that. I might get around to dealing with that issue sooner or later anyway. It has a footswitch, so the cabinet and head make a complete rig. I'm asking $1000 for the whole lot, but I'll separate them and will listen to offers. What I won't do is part out the cabinet or separate the footswitch from the head. Send me a PM if you are interested in photos or if you are in Seattle and would like to see the rig. If you are in Seattle and want to crank it up, we will have to figure that out, because most of my neighbors have small children, and a cranked Acoustic stack isn't exactly a good nap-time rig.

I have enjoyed playing through this rig for some time, but now I have a new 360m and it has put this one on the sidelines, so it should go to somebody who will use it as it was intended to be used.

$1000/offer. I am also willing to trade this for a complete drum kit of approximately equal value.

2. Marial

Marial Pooped Gold Supporting Member

Fewer small children near my garage, you can probably crank it in there for a bit.

3. Gaolee

Cool! So, test blasts are available.

4. Gaolee

I am shocked, SHOCKED, that JimmyM hasn't jumped all over this yet. But he hasn't. So here it is.

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Gaolee

This monster is still looking for a new home.

7. Gaolee

I have decided to keep it. It is the biggest practice rig ever.