Acoustic Bass...I've always wanted one, now it's time!

Discussion in 'The Perfect Bass' started by ThePerfectBass, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ThePerfectBass

ThePerfectBass Supporting Member

Talkbass, we have a crazy incredible deal to offer you starting off the new year!

If you've ever wanted an acoustic bass, now is the time to actually get one! We have secured a deal with Breedlove guitars to offer you the Atlas Series Studio BJ350/SME4 acoustic bass, with case and electronics for $499.00 shipped via ground anywhere in the lower 48! List price on this bass is $1,265 so we are super excited about this amazing offer!

Expected ship date to our customers is 01/13 and we will begin taking orders today! We have a limited number of them coming in, so order now while we have them!

I'll post a link to the page on our site in the next day, but in the mean time, you can email me at james@theperfectbass.com or call us toll free at 866.751.3220!

Here's a link to the details on the Breedlove Site: http://breedlovemusic.com/guitars/atlas-guitars/studio-bj350-sme4-bass

Peace, love and BASS!

James

2. wardak

wardak

Hmmm tasty. I was just checking these out... Still trying to figure the differences in their different model acoustics.

3. ThePerfectBass

4. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

I placed my order last night!! I am so stoked, I have needed an ABG for a while!!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. ThePerfectBass

Thanks Franz Jr! Shipping out today!