1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Acoustic Bass...I've always wanted one, now it's time!

Discussion in 'The Perfect Bass' started by ThePerfectBass, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ThePerfectBass

ThePerfectBass Supporting Member

Talkbass, we have a crazy incredible deal to offer you starting off the new year!

If you've ever wanted an acoustic bass, now is the time to actually get one! We have secured a deal with Breedlove guitars to offer you the Atlas Series Studio BJ350/SME4 acoustic bass, with case and electronics for $499.00 shipped via ground anywhere in the lower 48! List price on this bass is $1,265 so we are super excited about this amazing offer!

Expected ship date to our customers is 01/13 and we will begin taking orders today! We have a limited number of them coming in, so order now while we have them!

I'll post a link to the page on our site in the next day, but in the mean time, you can email me at james@theperfectbass.com or call us toll free at 866.751.3220!

Here's a link to the details on the Breedlove Site: http://breedlovemusic.com/guitars/atlas-guitars/studio-bj350-sme4-bass

Peace, love and BASS!

James
  2. wardak

wardak Supporting Member

Hmmm tasty. I was just checking these out... Still trying to figure the differences in their different model acoustics.
  3. ThePerfectBass

4. Franz Jr.

Franz Jr. Supporting Member

I placed my order last night!! I am so stoked, I have needed an ABG for a while!!
  5. ThePerfectBass

Thanks Franz Jr! Shipping out today!