1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Acoustic bass wire help.

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by n4ptime, Feb 22, 2014.

1. n4ptime

n4ptime

Hi. I was recently given an acoustic bass.
    Knowing very little about it I notcied it has a loose wire with some 2 sided tape attached dangling inside.

I'm going to go buy some 2 sided tape and re-stick it in there. I'm just not sure if where I stick it is important or not. Where should it go? Thanks much.

[​IMG]
  2. johnson79

johnson79

Looks like a transducer pickup.
  3. n4ptime

n4ptime

After looking at it further ...its just a clip to hold the wiring from flopping around. The white part is old worn out tape. I just double taped it to the inside side of the body. seems to work just fine.