1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

4. In addition to the drop-down search menu at the top-right of this page, you may also do an advanced search for even more accurate results. See this thread for more info

Acoustic Image Clarus 2R SIII

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by jsxtal, Jan 20, 2014.

1. jsxtal

jsxtal

Jan 10, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    I have been the only owner since 2007
    I have had it serviced 2 times since then. Not even sure of the exact problems. If it wasn't a fuse I just mailed it to them and they fixed it free of charge. Awesome 2 channel amp with effects and frequency cut/filter
    Looking for 500$ shipped
    Paypal. Local pickup available in Ft. worth Tx
    ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390283235.514425.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390283261.415341.jpg ImageUploadedByTalkBass1390283286.995013.jpg

2. jsxtal

jsxtal

Jan 10, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Also if I didn't mention the warranty applies to any owner down the line. I registered it so all you have to do is mail it to them with something saying what's wrong and return address. You only pay outgoing shipping.

Attached Files:

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. jsxtal

jsxtal

Jan 10, 2008
    Ft. Worth
  5. jsxtal

jsxtal

Jan 10, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Price drop 500$ shipped paypal US

6. staccatogrowl

staccatogrowl Supporting Member

One of my favorite amps of all time bump. . .

7. jsxtal

jsxtal

Jan 10, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    On hold pending payment

8. jsxtal

jsxtal

Jan 10, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Sold 600$ overseas