1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

ADA MB-1 Factory reset Help

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Codsak, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Codsak

Codsak

Does anyone know how to reset to factory setting. I cannot get the midi channel switching to work. I have the manual but it does not have anything for resetting. I tried 2 different MC-1 peddles and midi cables

Thanks
  2. king_biscuit

king_biscuit Supporting Member

This is from the guitar version (MP1), so hopefully it's the same:

3.6 LOAD PRESET PROGRAMS
    There are 29 factory preset programs (1-29) that can be loaded into the internal program memory via the front panel. These can be loaded at one time, or they can be brought into the MP-1 's working register one at a time (level 2 software). To load all 29 programs, press the STORE button. The STORE button will blink. Press BANK, and while holding it down, press 1. Display reads "LP" (Load Programs). Programs 1 thru 29 will be erased and written over by the preset programs. Reference section 6.0 MEMORY PRESET SETTINGS for description of factory presets. To load just one program (level 2 software), press BANK, and while holding it down, press CHORUS RATE. "P" will be displayed, indicating that a preset is being recalled. Now select the preset you want by using ^ V. You may use or edit this program without erasing any of your own programs, or you may save it by using the Store sequence.
  3. Codsak

Codsak

I think I must have set something accidentally for it not to change presets from the footswitch. I was looking online to see if a rest function was available. I could not find anything. The midi MC1 should just accept all communication if set to Omni. That is enabled. Just wondering if ada had a cold reset.

Thanks for any input.