1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Advice please:)) ( headphone for bass guitar)

Discussion in 'Recording Gear and Equipment [BG]' started by hasipbass, Feb 12, 2013.

1. hasipbass

hasipbass

Which headphone is healthy for bass guitar??
  2. chuck norriss

chuck norriss Supporting Member

AKG K44 sound ok & are affordable. Not the most comfortable but lightweight. I can keep them on me head for an hour straight before I have to rip them off.
  3. eight0eight

eight0eight

I'm sure there are lots of good options out there. I use Sony MDR-7506s and they work pretty well.
  4. EricF

EricF Habitual User Gold Supporting Member

Yep. I've been using the 7506s for recording for years. They get the job done.
  5. MarTONEbass

MarTONEbass Supporting Member

If you are going to be practicing singing at the same time, look for open back headphones.
  6. wcoffey81

wcoffey81

i was wondering the same thing. has anyone tried the samson sr-850