1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Aero Bag reunion blues

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by chris merrill, Dec 14, 2012.

1. chris merrill

chris merrill Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses, GHS Strings
  2. jeffbonny

jeffbonny _____________ Supporting Member

This looks good. I liked the security of the Continental but it was more than I wanted to haul for just around town. I wonder if you could squeeze the Aero into one of these?
  3. chris merrill

chris merrill Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Lakland Basses, GHS Strings
    I agree completely. I have the continental as well. So rugged, I've even checked it under an airplane twice now...it's a bit much for toting around town though!
  4. Shiveringbass

Shiveringbass

Hi,

I'm bumping this thread to see if there is more feadback on that case. I'm looking for a bag to carry my Fender AM Deluxe JB V 2012 and it seems this one could work for it. The contego from Protec doesn't seems long enough.

How is the quality on this one. Can it work for a JBV ?

Thanks for the reply.