Afordable pedal flight case

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Tony Flow MMMM, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Tony Flow MMMM

Tony Flow MMMM Supporting Member

Alright so my guitarist has this 24x16x6 flight case he uses for his pedals. It works great. However whenever I try to find one there very hard to find and then rediculouskky expensive. 200$!

Any help?
  2. Tony Flow MMMM

Ugh.... And then I find a ton on eBay.... I been looking for months.. Figures
  3. thefruitfarmer

thefruitfarmer

I think the $200 is about right, I paid about £100 for mine.

It is, of course, something that would be fine to buy second hand, if you wish to save money.
  4. Spatial

Spatial

I've been looking for a flight case for my pedal board for the past few months as well, couldn't find anything under 100 for something around that size. That's why I started building my own case(still not finished), would you consider doing that, might be a good alternative to buying one?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Tony Flow MMMM

I would but no time. How much cheaper is it, using proper handles and locks. I think I'm going with this one

EFFECTS PEDAL ATA CASE HEAVY DUTY 3/8" PLY ID 24"x12"x6"H - FACTORY GIVEAWAY!

http://bit.ly/V4qheO

Does link work? They have cheaper ones but hardware shows why on those.
  7. Spatial

Spatial

Yeah those were the same ones I'de been looking at except I was going to buy the 32" wide one. So far I've only spent around 45 dollars on the wood for the frame, but I haven't finished purchasing everything for the build, I've been busy with final exams. I will be getting the rest of the materials this weekend, and based on what I've looked around at online, it should be about 60-80 dollars in total? I'll be happy to let you know once it's done.

Those seem like solid cases though, good choice. :)