1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Aguilar Agro (modded by Putnam)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by spego, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spego

spego Supporting Member

This was modded with a blend pot (where the volume used to be) and the volume was moved above the battery compartment (inside) to a trim pot. Pedal works great......just used it for the past few months gigging it and no issues.....moving back to my blended rat that I used to use though.....I just like it better.

Description of the stock pedal characteristics:

"The AGRO® is based on the saturation channel of Aguilar’s celebrated AG 500 bass head. Capable of producing everything from warm, tube-like overdrive to full on distortion, this pedal will give you the grind you need without sucking out your low end. The AGRO® offers a wealth of overdriven sounds within an easy to use, 4-knob layout. The Saturation control offers a tremendous range of distortion while the Contour control allows you to dial in a scooped or a more aggressive boosted midrange sound. The Presence knob adds the right amount of ‘attack’ ensuring that your bass remains defined even with the most saturated settings. The output level control guarantees that you’ll be able to get the distortion you want at any volume level."

Stock sample from Aguilar - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrxwRcWv32I

Now imagine that with a blend!! :bassist:

I'll take $115 shipped CONUS.

I will take a BDDI as a trade (prefer actually).
    Chorus pedal possibly?
    Hit me up with an offer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. spego

spego Supporting Member

Throw me some offers.....cash or trades.....hit me up. Considering one trade option thus far.

3. spego

spego Supporting Member

Bumping up......still awaiting a good offer.

4. Loki182

Loki182 Soundtrack '96

Media:
    Trade for DD-20?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. adamaarts

adamaarts Supporting Member

Hard to believe there's Agros just waiting to be bought, I was waiting weeks for one to pop up not to long ago. Someone needs this!!

7. spego

spego Supporting Member

This one has been traded to russpurdy! Closing....thanks for the interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.