1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Aguilar DB112 with Tweeter, Black

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by dave79, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

Excellent shape with one small tolex missing area painted black, and two spots next to it glued down(both tiny also). Tweeter works as it should. I forgot one angle.

$450 Shipped, add $8 for each time zone past EST or FL/ME

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. porterbass

porterbass

@dave79 The song in your signature is awesome!!! Love the bass lines and the singer! What bass and strings are you using for this recording? Really great bass solo too!
  3. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

The singer was with En Vogue for a bit, so yeah man, she definitely has talent. Thanks for the compliments, it's a Fodera Monarch and the strings...I remember being upset at myself for not thinking to change them before going in the studio...probably Dunlop Steels 45-105 that were a year old, not so noticeable since it was a direct in to whatever unit they had there. The bass line was off the cuff, the previous two takes I was playing the line I had been using for the 6 months or so since joining the group, I got pissed off that we were doing a third take(live recording) and just kinda went crazy on the track and particularly the solo.
  4. Leo Smith

Leo Smith Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    USAF Band of Flight, Dayton, Ohio
    Still available?
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

7. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

8. gunkle

gunkle Supporting Member

Kind of a long shot. This still available?
  9. dave79

dave79 Supporting Member

Sorry, thought I had closed this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.