1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Aguilar DB112NT Monster Green For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by wodock, Jan 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

You all know the cab. I got a good deal on this, tried it out and really loved it with my Phil Jones DB200. I just don't need a great cabinet like this 'cause I really don't play anywhere but at home. The cabinet is like new, played maybe an hour or two and I have all the original packaging. It has never left my smoke and pet free home.

$350 shipped for a really wonderful cabinet.

Thanks
  2. wjjones

wjjones

I want it.
  3. wjjones

wjjones

4. wodock

wodock Supporting Member

well, late last night i was trying to figure out what I wanted to sell and I thought I wanted to sell this cabinet... I've selling a few things that are "too much for my level". I have had a change of mind. it is a small incredible sounding cabinet that I paid a great price for and I will never get another cabinet this good for the price. it is actually good for playing at home like I do. sorry for changing my mind and any inconvenience.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. wjjones

wjjones

Anyone else have one taking up space?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.