1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Aguilar DB410 Classic Black w/cover

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassdrop, Nov 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassdrop

bassdrop Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Selling my Aguilar DB410 Classic Black 8 ohm cab. I'm the original owner; bought originally in 2008 at Jive Sound in Alexandria, VA (awesome shop). I'm on the Eastern Shore of Maryland and although shipping is at buyer's expense I will drive upwards of about 100 miles to meet up. I will also be traveling to Pittsburgh during President's Day- Delivery anywhere in MD/DC/VA/DE or Pittsburgh/I-70/PA turnpike areas. That said I will also offer discount for someone that is willing to come to me. There are some minor tolex tears and mostly on the sides from playing quite a few gigs. See attached for details. Worry not- I've only ever run my Orange AD200 through it so the drivers sound as good as new.

Price is [DEL]$500[/DEL] $475.

Attached Files:

2. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Here's some pics of the battle scars. Fairly minor but I just want to make sure they're posted pre-sale:

Attached Files:

3. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

$475 price drop!
  4. jebmd

jebmd Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    168   0   0

5. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just think, even with shipping within the NorthEast it's less than half the cost of new w/cover and you won't have to wait for Aguilar to fulfill their backorder on these cabs-bump.
  6. Spaceman Ian

Spaceman Ian MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

bump for a great cab at a great price. Bassdrop has 0% feedback, but I know him personally and can assure ya'll that he is an honest and good person.
  7. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Spaceman! You rock!
  8. PBrown

PBrown Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sick rig!
  9. zacmac

zacmac Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I wish this was a 4 ohm. I want one for my TH500 badly! GLWTS
  10. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will say that this cab is VERY loud and deep for a 4x10 (there is some benefit to the weight, after all). I ran this with an AD200 which is really only about 180 watts with the wind at its back and only ever had issues staying clean in a 600 seat theatre and at a couple of outdoor venues. Being 8 ohm though, you'd be able to run a second cab in those situations and keep on trucking. Sure, for a solid state rig it'd be nice if it was 4 ohm, but then again it likely wouldn't still be here if that were the case- certainly not at this price! ;)
  11. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Bump and edits.
  12. thejumpcat

thejumpcat thejumpcat Supporting Member

Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0

What do you think shipping to 48116 would cost?
  13. jhfishn

jhfishn Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    114   0   0

Bump for a good dude and cabinet

I had one of these a short time ago (and if I only had a little more cash I would have this one too)

I ran it through an AG500 and even though it was a 4 ohm box ... I was using it in a 6 piece LOUD LOUD LOUD ... freakin pull the rest of my hair out LOUD rock band.

I had it on like 4 and was told to turn down .... they couldn't get it in the PA .... now really!!!

The punch and projection of these things is ridiculous so even at 8 ohms I wouldn't hesitate

Now if I can scrub the cash together before someone else does ... well .... I won't be bumping this anymore ... you dig? :D

But really ... even at 8 ohms ... this cranks! The best part is you can always add more. I have 2 DB112's and can only imagine one of those with this box.

OK ... I'm getting down from the bump soap box ... :p
  14. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Friday Bump! If you have a gig smile, think of how much bigger it'd be with this cab in your rig :)
  15. lilcrate

lilcrate Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Shipping estimate to 63109 dare I ask?
  16. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Can't PM my buyer so I'm posting here in case he's subscribed to the thread. MDbass- I've sent you an email instead. Deal is pending.
  17. bassdrop

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.