1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Aguilar DB750 Amp - Mint, mint condition - $1400

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by MaccaMan1964, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaccaMan1964

MaccaMan1964 Supporting Member

You know this amp...it's an icon in the bass world.

Here is a mint condition Aguilar DB750, everything working perfectly and cosmetically it's a 9.8/10.

I have the original box/shipping materials...bought at Jive Sound in Alexandria, VA brand new. I am the original owner.

Sounds great and has only about 30 hours on it - played it out 1x and has spent the rest of its short life in my home studio.

This baby needs to be used by someone who is going to exercise it way more than I can...

$1400 picked up...shipping would be negotiable.

Thanks for looking...

http://s917.photobucket.com/user/pjbendik/media/IMG_0615_zps9c988638.jpg.html?sort=6&o=13

Attached Files:

2. MaccaMan1964

Almost brand new...with box...

PRICE DROP - $1250!!!!

3. MaccaMan1964

Final Price Drop...
    Monday Morning Bump

4. MaccaMan1964

Sold...and shipped!