1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is still pending approval by Apple. If you haven't yet, try using your mobile browser - TalkBass is responsive to any screen size.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Aguilar DB750 outputs

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Verlaine81, Jan 16, 2013.

1. Verlaine81

Verlaine81

Hello!

I have this amp (Aguilar DB750) that works 750
    Watts at 4 ohms and 975 Watts at 2 ohms and one Ashdown ABM 414T cabinet (http://www.ashdownmusic.com/bass/detail.asp?ID=108) that works at 4 ohms. My main problem is that i'm not much into ohms...The Aguilar amp has two outputs, where is supposed i have to connect the Ashdown? The Aguilar amp doesn't specify which output is for 4ohms or for 2ohms....:meh: Thank you!!
  2. KJung

KJung Supporting Member

The db750 is a solid state amp, not a tube amp. So the power outs are parallel. Pick either one and rock it!
  3. babebambi

babebambi

You can use either output, they are wired in parallel.
  4. Verlaine81

Verlaine81

Thanks a lot KJung and babebambi!!!! Gonna rock it right now!!! ;)