1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

AGUILAR DB750

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by sleevey55, Jan 23, 2013.

1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Selling my (4th) Aguilar DB750 head. These are the best amps that I have played through, and if I didnt have the "grass is greener" addiction in my mind, I'd keep it but there are a few more heads I'd like to try out and to do so, I must part with my Aggie. Works perfectly in every aspect, has one scratch on the bottom of the unit from being put in and out of a rack, but its purely cosmetic and can only be seen if you decide to play it upside down (weird, but possible). Now I have the stock tubes I can put back in it, OR I have a TON of NOS tubes like RCA Black and Gray plates, Dynaco, Raytheon, GE, Amperex and some newer styles like JJ as well. If you want the stock tubes, Im asking $1300. IF you want the amp upgraded with your choice of tubes in any or all positions, the price will be different depending on what tubes you choose. We can work that out at the time of purchase. I see that most of these have been selling on here for 1300ish, but I am firm on $1300 as thats what I need out of it, and its truly worth it. I baby all my stuff so you can be sure you are getting a great amp. PM me or text/call me @ 406-647-1611. I also have a flight case for it if you wanted to purchase that as well. Thanks fellas (and gals)!!

2. sleevey55

$1300 Humpday Bump!!!!

3. GlassOnion

GlassOnion 1.21 Gigawatts Gold Supporting Member

4. sleevey55

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. GlassOnion

$ 2 you. Thanks for the fast response.

7. sleevey55

Thanks GlassOnion!!! On Hold Pending final payment!!!!

8. GlassOnion

No mas pending. Check ur PayPal.

9. sleevey55

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. GlassOnion

Thanks Sleevey. I appreciate you chatting me up and sending all the extra photos.