1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Aguilar GS 4/10 Tweeter Replacement

Discussion in 'Amps [BG]' started by Means2nEnd, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Means2nEnd

Means2nEnd Supporting Member

I know I can buy on line the replacement diaphragm on the Aguilar site (although currently its down the on line store) but I have seen both the whole tweeter and the diaphragm replacement.

I am wondering since I have heard of people blowing them sort of often is there a replacement out there that will fit without modding that will hold up better or withstand a bit more abuse while still sounding great? Price isn’t so much a problem I am more or less trying to avoid having to do this often as I like a lot of sizzle just not a lot of fried tweeters…