1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Aguilar GS212 FS/FT

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by tahbass, Jan 30, 2014.

1. tahbass

tahbass Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

I've got an Aguilar GS212 I'm looking to part with. It's served me well for over two years now but the band I am playing for recently landed a record deal and so I upgraded my setup. The cab works great and is holding up very well cosmetically. I have played this at shows and used it in the studio several times and it always sounds mighty. Pictures available upon request.

I would prefer to do a sale on it, but I'm also GASing pretty hard for some new basses. My asking price is $400 obo plus actual shipping. I'm in Utah and would be willing to drive an hour in any direction from Salt Lake to meet you if it means a sale.

As far as trades go, I'm looking for:
    Musicman Stingray 4H (maple neck only, black or natural body color preferred, and I'm not a fan of matching headstocks on Rays... not my thing aesthetically)
    Rickenbacker 4003 - preferably in Jetglo or Midnight Blue, fingerboard wood unimportant
    Fender American Standard Jazz 5-string, rosewood fingerboard preferred
    Gibson Grabber - especially if it's got the cherry finish
    Fender American P, 4 or 5 string - also rosewood fingerboard preferred
    Spector NS-2000 5-string neck-thru (no color/fingerboard wood preference)
    Warwick 5-string neck-thru (Thumb preferred, but I also really dig the Streamer Stage II, Katana, and Dolphin. No Rockbass and if it's anything other than the models I mentioned I probably won't go for it)
    Lakland 4 or 5 strings, any models but I may be picky on the color/fingerboard wood configurations

Any other trade stuff I probably won't be interested in, so just keep that in mind with trade offers. Sorry if it sounds really picky, but I'm very particular with this sort of thing :) Obviously would be willing to add necessary cash on my end for trades. Thanks for checking it out!
  2. tahbass

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Oh also. It's a 600W 4 ohm guy, for those of you that would like to know. Also, this model is one that does have a tweeter.
  3. Rasbeng

Rasbeng

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: BagEnd,Eden
    Been looking for one of these. Wish you were closer to Chicago.....Bump
  4. tahbass

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Sold and on its way to Louisiana to be educated on all things Cajun. Thanks for looking everyone!