1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Aguilar GS412 4 Ohm

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Gorgula, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorgula

Gorgula Supporting Member

Last summer/fall I had some large-ish gigs to do so I got this cab for those.

It was great and served me well, but I'm only playing restroom- size gigs for the time being :smug: and the cab is just sitting here.

While it is a beast, I found it easier to move around than most 4x10's.

No issues whatsoever. Some very slight scuffing on the carpet and a few minor scrapes on the hardware. All minor. Sounds very nice.

I'd like to avoid shipping this monster so for now let's keep it local to Southern California. I'm in the IE. Arrangements can be made to meet interested parties if we're not very close. PM to discuss.

Also includes my deluxe homemade cover! Laugh away...I needed something quick so I made this to cover the cab. See pics.

Thanks for looking and feel free to ask questions.

$825 OBO.

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]