1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

AGUILAR GS412 $695 Philadelphia, PA

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by BaddaBING, Feb 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BaddaBING

BaddaBING Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aggie GS412 4 ohm in excellent condition. Very minor marks in the rat fur covering that you can see in the picture (actually less noticeable in person). These are marks from a speaker that was sitting on it in my carpeted humidity controlled studio. Most likely could be brushed or steamed out. Cab works perfectly. Sounds fat and tight. I added brushed aluminum skid rails to the back similar to an ampeg 810. Actually easier to move than several 410 cabs I've owned. Located in the Philadelphia, PA area. Prefer local pick up or will drive up to an hour to meet. Will ship but that's your dime!
    Asking $695. Thanks for looking, Ken

Attached Files:

2. BaddaBING

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

more pix thanks

Attached Files:

3. 4to5to6

4to5to6 Bassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

1200W, 4 ohms would work for me. What are the dimensions and weight of the cab? Do you know what type of speakers are in it?
  4. BaddaBING

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

5. 4to5to6

4to5to6 Bassist Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Okay, I'm interested. PM on the way.
  6. BaddaBING

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

New Week Bump
  7. bekim

bekim

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM Sent
  8. BaddaBING

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

SOLD Thank you Bekim and good luck at SXSW!!!! Go Prawn!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.